Jordan's

Air Jordan's are mainly manufactured in China. Some of the models are manufactured in other countries like the 2nd model of the Air Jordan line of shoes which made in Italy to make sure that the shoe had a luxury feel to it.

Examples of the shoe are

Air Jordan I:
One of the most iconic shoes of all time. The Air Jordan 1 kicked off one of the most recognisable sneaker line in all of shoes history.
The only reason the Jordan’s were created was because Jordan himself didn’t want to sign with Nike.
The Air Jordan 1 were launched in 1985.













Air Jordan XII:
Another very iconic Jordan shoe. These shoes were designed to be lightweight and the dream basketball shoe and that's what they became.
The Air Jordan XII was released in 2003

Me myself I'm not into Jordan's because I don't play basketball ,  I think they are too bulky and are very expensive. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Addidas

Nike

Vans